Yes, we know the schools have only just broken up for the Summer, but we are already mentioning the C word at Grampian Autistic Society. This year, we are going to launch our very own Christmas cards in a bid to raise some funds and we need your help.
We need you to help design the Christmas cards. The competition is open to everyone, all you have to do is submit your entry by 31st August to the Grampian Autistic Society Office, 33-35 Carnie Drive, Aberdeen, AB25 3AN
All the entries will be judged and a winner and two runners up will be announced. The winner will be the front of the Christmas card and the two runners up will appear on the back. We will get them printed and sell them to raise some funds for the Grampian Autistic Society.
Rules of the Competition:
- All entries to be submitted no later than 11.59pm on 31st August 2020. They should be sent to Christmas Card Competition, Grampian Autistic Society, 33-35 Carnie Drive, Aberdeen, AB25 3AN
- Winners will be notified no later than 15th September. Winners will also be published on the Grampian Autistic Society website – www.grampianautisticsociety.co.uk
- All entries must be on white unfolded A4 paper and submitted by post.
- All entries must have the name and address on the reverse
- Originals will sadly not be able to be returned
- Entry is limited to one per person
- Competition is open to anyone living in the Grampian area.
- By submitting an entry to the competition, participants agree that their artwork can be used as the Christmas card for the Grampian Autistic Society and that it can be reproduced in local media, online and social media.
- The final judges’ panel will consist of no less than three people.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.