Become a Member
GAS is a membership organisation, set up this way so that people who care about the support provided for people affected by Autism in North East Scotland can have a say in the future of the Society and the direction it takes.
We communicate regularly with all our friends and supporters through our Newsletters and other updates, but additional benefits are available to those who sign up for membership:
- Discount on GAS autism awareness/training events
- Discount on admission to social events
- Opportunity to provide ongoing financial support for the work of GAS through the annual subscription (free for 2017 and 2018)
- Opportunity to provide input on the future direction of the organisation
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings
If you care about the future of GAS, please consider becoming a member. The Board recently agreed that the annual subscription would be free for 2017 and 2018, so there is no cost (though we always welcome donations – you can do so via our JustGiving page).
All that is required now is to fill in this form and we will be in touch to confirm the details of your membership!